19 December 2010

i am much different

i am much different than i was six months ago.

more gentle and kind,
more strong and sure.

more understanding and more compassionate,
deeper and more appreciative.

more directed and centered,
calm and loving.

i understand much more of my purpose and mission.
i understand much more.

i care more,
in a very truthful way.
manipulation and insincerity have no place in my heart,
i want to be good and spread goodness to people i touch.

all i am is me.
all i ever will be is this little girl who stands before you,
honest and sensitive,
heartfelt and true.

i seek the right,
and dream with the wild.

i believe in the universe,
after being broken open.

i trust my heart much more,
and i see my faults,
i know i am not perfect,
i understand nobody is.

i am much different,
and i am the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment